1. We ate awholelotta these. One Hershey’s Hug on a pretzel for 3 minutes at 300 degrees. Remove and mush an M&M in. Then mush them into your mouth. Over and over again.
2. Have you ever had an egg on a pizza? We had a wonderful dinner with my dear cousin Craig and I ate 97% of this pizza.
3. Our car is officially a Colorado resident! Buh bye Virginia plates. Now there’s no excuse for my horrible “out of towner” driving.
4. What do you do for a V-day date with your sweetie when you have a 2.5 month old? You take the gang to Thai and then park at Sonic while you eat milkshakes and marvel at how blessed you are.
5. An awesome wreath. A really ugly sign. Anyhow, wouldn’t this be fun to make? I think I’d need 7 hands to accomplish it though.
6. Chef Momma made delicious yak chili this week. In case you’re unfamiliar, that is chili with yak in it. In case you’re unfamiliar, a yak is a furry animal. Yeah, I had to Google image it too.
What did you do (or eat!) this week?
WANT MORE FREE PATTERNS?
Get exclusive free crochet patterns, DIY inspiration and project templates that'll knock your handmade socks off!