In Part 2 of this easy crochet cardigan video tutorial, we’ll add the collar, sleeve cuffs and cozy pockets. Get the complete free crochet pattern with plus sizes here or purchase the printable PDF with stitch chart here.
This how to crochet a sweater video tutorial is part of a collaboration with Lion Brand Yarns. This post contains affiliate links.
Now that you’ve completed Part 1 of the Haven Cardigan, you’re ready to transform your simple rectangle shrug into something that looks like a real cardigan.
What’s Covered in Part 2 of this Crochet Cardigan Video Tutorial?
In Part 2 we’ll cover:
– How to crochet the collar on the existing shrug.
– How to add sleeve cuffs with detailed instructions on working post stitches.
– How to crochet pockets and seam them to your sweater.
Haven Crochet Cardigan Video Tutorial – Part 2
Links Mentioned in the Video:
• Haven Cardigan – free pattern in sizes S-3X here.
• Haven Cardigan – ad-free, printable PDF with stitch chart here.
• Save this pattern to your Ravelry here.
• Pin it for later here.
Supplies Mentioned in the Video:
Purchase a kit with all the yarn you’ll need, plus a printed copy of the pattern here.
• Lion Brand Color Made Easy (Weight: 5/bulky – 247 yds, 7 oz)
– Shade (#195-149) – 7 (8, 10, 11, 12) skeins [approx. 1370 (1580, 1820, 2060, 2270) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size L (8.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
More Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns
Now that your Haven Cardigan is finished, what are you going to set your hook to work on next? The following free crochet cardigan patterns might strike your fancy, or you can always view all our free crochet patterns here.
WANT MORE FREE SIMPLE SWEATER PATTERNS?
I'd love to send you more fashion-forward free crochet patterns that will make you feel like a goddess of DIY! You in?